- CNR-EMBL Scientific Collaboration MeetingOn January 28th, 2021 a scientific meeting entitled “EMBL – Europe’s Life Science Research Institution“ will be held. The event was jointly organized by CNR Department of Biomedical Sciences and EMBL.
The program can be downloaded at this link
The event will be organized as Zoom webinar and the registration is available at this link
After registration an email of confirmation will be sent with information needed to attend the webinar
- Webinar CNR – Vaccine Hesitancy Forum COVID-19On January 8th 2021 from 4 PM to 7 PM 16.00 the CNR Webinar entitled: “Vaccine Hesitancy Forum COVID-19“ will be held.
FOR REGISTRATION AND FOLLOW THE WEBINAR:
- Life Science 2020From 19th until 21st February 2020, at Aula F del Campus Aquae (Via Cascinazza – Pavia), the meeting “Life Science 2020, 3rd Joint Annual Symposium of the Departments of Biology and Biotechnology, Molecular Medicine and CNR-Institute of Molecular Genetics” will be held.
- Life Science 20182nd Joint Annual Symposium of the Departments of Biology and Biotechnology, Molecular Medicineand CNR Institute of Molecular Genetics
Pavia, 20-21-22 Febbraio 2018
Aula F, Campus Aquae, Pavia
- Life Science 20171st Joint Annual Symposium of the Departments of Biology and Biotechnology, Molecular Medicineand CNR Institute of Molecular Genetics
Pavia, 14-15 Febbraio 2017
Aula F, Campus Aquae, Pavia
- Joint Meeting DBB-IGM 2015Pavia, 13-14 Febbraio 2015
Aula del ‘400
Università degli studi di Pavia
- Joint IGM Meeting 2014Pavia 3 Ottobre 2014
Via Abbiategrasso 207
- BIOINFORMATICS COURSE 2014
From 16th to 19th September 2014, at the Institute of Molecular Genetics in Pavia, a four-day course of Bioinformatics is organized. Theoretical lessons will alternate in the IGM “A. Falaschi” classroom (Prof. G. Parmigiani, Harvard University) and practical lessons in the ECDL classroom (Prof. L. Marchionni, John Hopkins University).
The course is focused on the use of innovative bioinformatics tools for the analysis and interpretation of gene expression profiles, in particular in the study of oncogenic transformation.
Theoretical lessons are opened to the public while for the practical lessons registration is required according to the instructions given in the attached posters.
Prof. G. Parmigiani
Department of Biostatistics – Biostatistics and Computational Biology
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Boston, MA, USA
Practical Lessons Program
Prof. Luigi Marchionni
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD, USA
The course was organized with the contribution of the Cariplo Foundation
- XXV Italian Meeting “ADP-RIBOSYLATION REACTIONS” 2013
Pavia, May 31 – June 1 2013
- JOINT MEETING DBB-IGM 201121 – 23 Febbraio 2011
Aula “Arturo Falaschi” IGM